Generators for hire
Broadcrown USA has engineered generators capable of supplying reliable, clean power for construction sites, event power requirements, standby power to electricity grids, emergency power to aid disaster relief and continuous power when and wherever required.
The Broadcrown Rental range of sound attenuated, canopied generators from 30kVA to 600kVA feature:
- Robust state of the art construction
- Cost effective, emissions certified, dual speed, prime movers
- Polyester coated, zinc treated sheet steel, sound attenuated canopies, providing maximum security
- Centre lifting points and fork pockets for ease of loading / unloading
- Bunded baseframe fuel tanks
- Fuel water separating filters and internal / external change over valves
- Digital, auto start controllers, (synchronising available on option).
- Multiple voltages are available to suit all market applications and increase utilization
- Low noise levels averaging below 70dBA at 7 metres
To complement our range of canopied generators, Broadcrown USA Power Containers are available to increase your rental fleet capabilities up to 2000kVA. These are manufactured in the UK to the same exacting Broadcrown standards and are assembled into 20 or 40 foot ISO, CSC plated shipping containers. These machines come with a range of features engineered to maximise utilisation and ease of operation:
- Generators packaged into sound attenuated, certified shipping containers
- Liquid spill containment
- Remote cooling compartment
- Digital synchronising controllers
- Internal fuel tanks with external fill point and gauge
- External connection points for fuel feed and return from bulk tank
- Internal / external, interlinked fuel changeover valves
- Internally mounted silencer box with lagged pipe work
- Heavy duty batteries and isolator switch
Whatever your requirement, we have the generators to meet your needs, ensuring reliable power when you want it.